15 Quick and Easy Tips for the Best Sex of Your Life
Ever have sex that really lived up to the hype? If you’re like most people, it doesn’t happen often. So, instead of waiting until the stars are aligned and those tingles start in your toes, try these quick and easy tips to experience more satisfying sex today.
1. Talk. Keeping the lines of communication open is key to a healthy relationship, and that includes your sex life as well as every other part of your relationship. Have you been feeling frustrated or dissatisfied? Voice it either to your partner or a friend who can give you advice without being judgmental.
2. Touch each other more often. When we spend all day at the office typing, on the phone, or in meetings with clients and coworkers, it’s understandable that our bodies crave physical contact when we get home from work.
Instead of mindlessly reaching for a remote control or house key, give each other a quick hug or a kiss on the way to the bedroom. When you’re in bed together, be sure to create the conditions for touching – such as lighting and mood lighting, having a nice-smelling pillow and sheets, or placing a favorite book on the nightstand so that you can steal peeks of your partner’s brainpower as they read.
3. Abandon negative thoughts. Before you start laying in bed together, take a moment to focus on something positive and pleasant, such as a song or a funny story. This will encourage your partner to do the same and shift their mood before they even get into bed and have a great sex session.
4. Change the sheets or pillowcase every few weeks. Although it’s great to enjoy freshly laundered sheets, it’s important not to let them stay fresh too long because of bacteria buildup.
The same goes for pillowcases. Try refreshing them every few weeks so that your skin can get a break from the odor. Some times these simple change in things can help to boost your sexual life better and a lot more exciting.
5. Sing. The mood is set if you’re already in the mood to sing, but singing together is also a fun way to express your love and gratitude for each other. You can choose songs that’re seasonal or have special meaning for you or even make up some new lyrics together!
6. Laugh at yourself and each other’s quirks. Self-deprecating humor is a great way to make light of an otherwise awkward situation without hurting your partner’s feelings.
7. Give each other a pep talk. Even when you’re in the midst of doing something pleasurable, it’s nice to take a moment and say something positive about what’s going on or what you’re feeling at that moment. This will help you connect with your partner on another level and is a great way to keep things fresh in the bedroom as well as away from it.
8. Be adventurous! Just as you get into a routine with your partner during the rest of your day, you may do the same in bed. Don’t be afraid to try something new or even wild. After all, if you don’t bring it up, your partner might think that you aren’t interested in trying anything new or different sex position or that they’re not bringing enough excitement to the bedroom.
9. Write a love letter or poem together. A quick note or poem can quickly go from the bedroom to your nightstand. If your sexual life is not well than you need to take a break from your regular life and try spending some time with someone new like Kajri High Profile Gurgaon Escort Girl.Sometimes a fresh perspective towards your life can change things quickly.
10. Try a new position or new toy that you have never used before. The last thing you want to do is bring your partner into the act of teaching you something new, especially if you’ve been together for a while! But if you’re feeling a little off in the mood, it’s not the end of the world. Set up a new sex position next time and see what happens.
11. Put on a play together. Slip into a new role, like that of your favorite character from a book or movie, and act it out with your partner. Remember, there’s nothing like getting into character to make you feel more alive and enjoy a erotic sex session.
12. Take turns doing the mundane chores. Dirty laundry doesn’t just keep piling up everywhere if you take it in turns to do the laundry on a regular basis.
After all, your partner isn’t going to have time to do it after you’re done – much less when you’re in the mood!
13. Keep a sharp eye out for signs of sexual frustration. Pay attention to small things such as your partner’s breathing or body language. If you see something that deviates from the norm, don’t be afraid to discuss it with your partner so that they know how you feel and can try to find a solution together.
14. Look for a new hobby or interest that you both can do together. If you’re struck by passion for decorating, take a trip to the home-improvement store together to pick out paint swatches and find some great furniture while you’re there.
Maybe your partner is just not feeling their creative side, so why not try an art class together instead? If you hate sports but have been wanting to learn how to play tennis, sign up for an introductory lesson at the nearby court. These are a few easy and quick tips from our side to have the best sex of your life.
- Unlock the World of Fantasies and Sex with South Delhi Escorts
Have you been trying to find your way into the world of fantasies but always…